Weekend photo safari

?>

Saturday, 7am, dust hanging in the air after the farming men had left for work.

Saturday, 8am, simple, mix in one bowl vanilla muffins topped with a slice of strawberry.

Sunday, 8.30am, a pumpkin vine starting to scramble over the slaughter house.

Sunday, 4pm, making pork dumplings with my junior cook.

Monday, 7.30am, dust in the air as the sun is rising, checking tanks and sheep before school.

I took this series of photos for an assignment within the Blog with Pip e course.    Sometimes it is fun to given an assignment, school was never like this!

Happy Friday friends.  What are you taking photos of right now?

Jane

February 26, 2015

Love this series of photos Jane. You have dust and here we are now squelching in mud. I used to love 'projects' at school. My favourite was one I did on Hovis bread, I remember writing to the company and they posted all sorts of exciting samples of wheat and things. Don't think they'd do that these days! I could do with one of your muffins with the cup of coffee I'm having right now!

March 2, 2015

Thanks so much Jane, I appreciate your thoughtful comments x

Chantille Fleur

February 27, 2015

Lovely photos and I love the concept too!
    I noticed your new header as soon as I opened my browser and just have to say it looks lovely!

Hope you have a good weekend,
    Sarah x

March 2, 2015

Thanks Sarah…I wasn't too sure about this header so I appreciate the feedback x

cityhippyfarmgirl

February 27, 2015

Wooshka! Look at your new header! Lookin' good Jane 🙂
    (and the photos of course.)

March 2, 2015

Thanks so much Brydie, I really do value your comments and I love it when you call in x

CountryMouse

February 27, 2015

I love the variety but must of all those landscape shots are beautiful.
    This morning I drove up to the city's dam and checked it out in the sun. Was pretty but hot.

March 2, 2015

That sun is still hot isn't it? Thanks for calling in as always

Erin

February 27, 2015

Oh the last pic caught my attention:)

March 2, 2015

Thank you Erin, it is amazing how a bit of dust and morning light can 'lift' an ordinary landscape!

Cheryl

February 27, 2015

Beautiful photos as usual.
    Those muffins are making me hungry!
    Love the new header photo.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment

February 27, 2015

Love your dusty Aussie country scenery – and your baking.

March 2, 2015

Thank you Karen…it sure is dusty!

Nancy | Plus Ate Six

February 27, 2015

The light at 7.30am in the last photo is amazing.

Anne

February 27, 2015

I want to spend the weekend with you! We have beautiful sunshine here this morning but it's a bit nippy and there's absolutely no sign of dust in the air across the fields – just a lot of mud.

March 2, 2015

Once again we are doing the same thing in opposite climates aren't we Anne? x

Zara

February 28, 2015

A beautiful collection of weekend snaps Jane.
    This time last year I was looking at your stunning landscape photos and had never actually experienced the beauty myself. Now it's the new normal. x

March 2, 2015

It is funny how things can change isn't it Zara?

look see. by naomi fenton

March 1, 2015

Love the looks of those muffins and dumplings! Your posts always make me hungry! 🙂

March 2, 2015

Thanks Naomi, I am hungry now too…which is fairly usual 🙂

e / dig in hobart

March 1, 2015

tomatoes 🙂 i would give you an A++ for your assignment jane – such evocative landscapes.

March 2, 2015

Can a girl ever take enough tomato photos…I think not!

Shell McClure

March 1, 2015

Beautiful! I also love your blog header 😊. I am always taking photos of the same things (instagram nudge nudge) Jude, succulents, fabric and craftiness, food, flowers and veggie hauls. It is nice to do FMS photo a day challenges to make you look for something different to photograph.

March 2, 2015

Thanks Shell, I love hearing from you. It is always good to have a new photography challenge isn't it! x

GlassesShop